Tom Douglis is available to speak at meetings, conferences and seminars on brand-related topics. Here is a selected list of organizations who have sponsored Tom Douglis as a speaker:
As a marketing department chair at a leading business school, I’ve worked with many consultants and have seen many guest lecturers. Tom Douglis is one of the best – a rare expert who not only knows his material, but also is a dynamic speaker who truly connects with his audiences. He cuts through brand jargon, conveys complex concepts in understandable ways and is a natural teacher. We keep inviting him to speak here because we know he makes a real difference to all of those lucky enough to experience him.
— Daniels College of Business, University of Denver
- Council on Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), Seattle
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- The Conference Board, New York
- Design Exchange, Toronto
- University Healthcare Consortium - Chief Marketing Officers Council, Chicago
- National Association of Cancer Center Development Officers/Public Affairs Network, Denver
- Adventist Health System, Roseville, Calif.
- University of Texas/MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
- University of Denver
- University of Westminster, London